Wednesday, February 3, 2010

catch-up

Ok, so I kept forgetting to sit down and do this for the past couple of days so here it is. I guess I have to make up for lost time now.

We found out yesterday that we will be posted in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Yipee! Back to Florida we go. My husband will have a few more months of training here and then we will head south just in time for Summer.

So now I can enroll the kids in school for them to start next week. That was the plan for today but the schools were closed because of the snow last night. Tomorrow it is.

Friday will be my husband's Swearing-In ceremony and then he will officially be done with Orientation. He seems to like it so far so we will see how this goes.

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night with all of this running thru my head. Lots of unanswered questions that I shouldn't be worried about. Getting the kids in school for the rest of the year here. Can I make it for 4 months without my things from storage? Where will we live in FL? Where will the kids go to school? Everyone is going to need more than the 3 weeks worth of clothes we brought in our suitcases. It is actually on about 1 weeks worth and we are washing them frequently. I need to do at least 1 load a day just to keep up. One day's clothing is several loads worth.

Will the kids be able to cope here in this 2 bedroom apartment? I think they will be fine (as well as me) once they start school and are not stuck inside most of the day.

There is probably more but I just can't think of it right now. I have to go stop the boys from jumping on the beds, AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment