I'm sure everyone has had an "I told you so" moment with your kid's school. Why do they make us to feel like the worst parents in the world and that our children are such a problem but are never open to ideas we suggest? It never fails. I go in for a meeting and they tell me what the problem is and I offer up my thoughts and they are immediately swept aside because the all mighty ones know better. Damn-it I am educated. I know my kid. I may not have the answer all the time but listening to me will probably save you a lot of time and un-necessary work on your part. I hope I have learned my lesson this time and will stand my ground in the future.
Ok. Stepping off of my soap box now. Just had to vent for a minute.
-Deana
No comments:
Post a Comment