The twins are working on achievements to finish up their Bear badge for Cub Scouts.
After school on Friday they headed over to the local fishing hole and had lots of fun. Andy got to go too as I had to hang back and send Ellie off camping with the Girl Scouts.
| Danny trying to bait the line on his own. They used bread mashed into a ball. |
The staff were very helpful and actually hooked the fish and let the boys reel them in.
I was late getting there but arrived just in time to see Andy catch his first fish.
He was done after that saying "I only wanted to catch one".
They had snacks and hung out when they got bored.
| watching the big guys place checkers with bottle caps |
Just as we were about to leave, Benny was able to reel one in.
Danny REALLY wanted to catch a fish but after an hour in the heat and humidity he decided he was ready to give up and go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment