Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Car

So we got the car. A 2007 Pontiac Solstice. 2-seater convertible, manual transmission (so it's super fun to drive). I still can't believe this went through. I really hope this helps us out financially in the long run.
Ben loves his car. Complained about having to move the seat back and change the radio station when he got in it to go to work yesterday. Waaahhh! Poor baby! He spent about a week looking at sites online about Solstices. I think the newness is starting to wear off now, he is back to looking for a condo in FL.
I will admit that it IS fun to drive, Andy and I have taken it out to the store during the week a few times. He loves it. The kids call the car "Jazz" because there was a solstice in TransFormers named Jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment